In order for me to support my blogging and social media activities, I may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, reviews and/or link to any products or services from this article. However, I only recommend products or services I feel are up to my standards. Emmmmerz is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
All information on Emmmmerz is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in partnership with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician. Full Policies and Terms can be found here.
Have you noticed a theme recently? Yep, we went Keto. Which means, high fat, low carb, and moderate protein. Ry has already lost 26lbs just since mid April. No activity difference either. I am losing inches faster than pounds, but I am really enjoying how much better I feel and how much less I ache.
Many folks when they hear what the diet is, they immediately ask “Well don’t you feel deprived?” And hopefully this recipe will tell you, just how much we do not!
This recipe is courtesy of Audra Trumbull in a Facebook Keto Recipe group; thank you so much for allowing me to share!
- 1 ribeye sliced thin across the grain
- ¼ onion sliced thin
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 4oz mushrooms sliced
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 7 slices Provolone Cheese
- Bacon fat
- Salt, pepper, and granulated garlic.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat until water skitters on the surface.
- Season steak slices liberally with salt, pepper, paprika and granulated garlic.
- Add half the bacon fat, followed by the steak, searing each side.
- Keeping the steak moving, cook until no pink remains. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the rest of the bacon grease to the pan and cook onions. Saute until onions are browned, add peppers and continue cooking until peppers are softened.
- Add the meat back in and stir in garlic, cook an additional minute.
- Scoop out onto individual dishes, add a dollop of mayonnaise, then cover with cheese. Place dishes in warmed oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese.
If you’ve made this recipe; I’d love to see a picture!
Just tag it with #EmmmmerzEatz and I’ll re-share!
©Emmmmerz.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the recipe.