This is a great make-ahead recipe. You can make the packets up in the morning and refrigerate….pop them in the oven when you get home. A tasty dish of chicken, ham and mushrooms is easy to make—and even easier to clean up—with this foil-pack preparation.
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) homemade or reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/4 cups water, divided
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- 6 slices Smoked Ham
- 1½ cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1½ cups frozen mixed vegetables
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix soup and ¼ cup water. Combine stuffing mix and remaining water; spoon onto centers of 6 large sheets heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with chicken, ham, vegetables and soup. Fold foil to make 6 packets; place in single layer on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until chicken is done (165°F). Cut slits in foil to release steam before carefully opening packets.
If you’ve made this recipe; I’d love to see a picture!
Just tag it with #EmmmmerzEatz and I’ll re-share!
©Emmmmerz.com All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use any images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, and link back to this post for the recipe.