Once a month I talk about what’s going on in my life at that moment with Currently posts, and then the kids get a monthly post where they get to shine; this post is where Ry gets to take over for a day each month. Hosted by Betsy and Laura, TGBTB linkup is on the last Thursday of each month if you’d like to join up too! Plus it means I get to spotlight this amazing man I have been blessed to share my life with for the past 15 years 😉
In case you are new around here: Ry and I were high school sweethearts, married after I graduated high school, he enlisted in the USAF, and our first kiddos arrived 4 years after that. Our oldest is 5, our daughter is 2.5, and our youngest just hit 8 months.
This Month’s Questions: for Ry the guy behind the blog.
- This year is Leap Year — what are you going to do to celebrate?
- This would be an excellent reminder to spend extra time with family and friends that are dear to you.
- If you could create an obscure holiday, what would it be and why?
- National Video game day: everyone is to take time to play their favorite video game. (because talk like a Pirate day and International Coffee day already exist.)
- Have you seen the movie Leap Year? If not, tell us about another romantic comedy you have seen.
- Yes. (very terse) I didn’t really like it, it was advertised to be more humorous than it was.
- Tradition has it that women are supposed to propose to their men on leap day. Would you (or did you) say yes if your girl popped the question?
- Yes, I would have. But she would have gotten down on one knee and everything.
- If you had to have a special event take place on leap day, what would it be (ex: wedding, birthday, birth of your child, etc)?
- A wedding anniversary would be funny, since you’d be married for much longer than your actual anniversaries said. (plus less presents, right?)