Once a month I talk about what’s going on in my life at that moment with Currently posts, and then the kids get a monthly post where they get to shine; this post is where Ry gets to take over for a day each month. Hosted by Betsy and Laura, TGBTB linkup is on the last Thursday of each month if you’d like to join up too! Plus it means I get to spotlight this amazing man I have been blessed to share my life with for the past 15 years 😉
In case you are new around here: Ry and I were high school sweethearts, married after I graduated high school, he enlisted in the USAF, and our first kiddos arrived 4 years after that. Our oldest is 5, our daughter is 2.5, and our youngest just hit 8 months.
This Month’s Questions: for Ry the guy behind the blog. For March’s edition of The Guys Behind the Blog, things are changing up a bit. The hosts wanted each blogger to choose the 5 questions asked of their guy.
- What is something you would tell 10 year old you?
- The winning lottery numbers for the drawing on my 18th birthday…. Or I’d attempt to convince myself to be nicer to my little brother, I only got the one. And ignore the kids that says school isn’t fun.
- If you could choose one thing to go perfect for our kids’ lives, what would it be?
- They would always be healthy.
- What is your biggest fear right now?
- (your questions are hard..) The possibility of not finding a job quickly enough after separating from the Air Force.
- How often do you look in the mirror?
- ummmm…. Like…… 3 times a day. (and twice on Sundays.)
- You find a $100 bill on the ground at the store, what do you do with it?
- I give it to the cashier to pay for my new video games. (unless Emma is there and turns it in to customer service. )